Learn more about the Freedom Trading.
Execution only broking is the cheapest way in which to buy and sell shares and other securities as BIAS does not take any responsibility for the investment decisions of the client.
BIAS offers this service through the following partners:
Internet based execution only services cut costs further by feeding orders directly into automated systems. Charles Schwab offers internet driven equity trades from as low as $8.95 per trade. Clients using Morgan Stanley are not able to place trades on the internet, only through their BIAS account representative yet still pay only as little as 3 cents a share for an equity trade.
- Low cost execution
- Monthly statements (quarterly if no monthly activity)
- SIPC account insurance up to $500,000 per account (click here for SIPC’s precise coverage details)
- Excess account insurance (click here for Schwab's policy details and here for Morgan Stanley’s details)
- Access to online research
- Minimum account size $100,000
- Maximum account maintenance fee 0.50% + 0.10% compliance fee, subject to minimum annual fee of $3,000 charged quarterly in advance.